Super Metal Heat Pipe Solar Collector
- Reliable, efficient, Super metal heat pipes for rapid heat transfer, no water enter into the tube, Freezing resistance: -35℃, it can be used in special cold area.
- Highest stagnation temperature can reach 250℃
- With small thermal capacity, it can output power in 5 seconds when temperature up to 25℃
- High efficiency, at least 10% higher than normal tubes
- Easy plug-in installation and maintenance.
- Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi)
- Stable solar conversion throughout the day (tubes passively track the sun)
- Perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems.
- Ideal for Large-sized hot water project like swimming pool, school, hotel….
The operation of the solar collector is very simple.
- Solar Absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the evacuated tubes and converted into heat.
- Solar Heat Transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header.
- Solar Energy Storage: Water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header the temperatures is raised by 5-10oC / 9-18oF. Throughout the day, the water in the storage tank is gradually heated.
Super metal Heat pipe vacuum tube