Flat Panel Solar Collector System
This split solar water heating system has solar collectors on roof and water tanks inside the house, and transfers heat energy collected by the collectors into the tank by natural or forced circulation of the working fluid between collector and the tank.
The system comprises of solar collectors, a water tank, a heat exchanger, a controller and pumps.
- Constant temperature circulation: adopt the auto. circulation system to realize constant temperature of the water inside the solar system; Ex-factory default is to ensure the constant temperature of water inside the system and pipelines.
- Overheat protection: It includes protection of solar collector and electric booster. The former will be operated by the controller automatically to ensure the safety of the solar collector and the solar heat storage system; the later will be controlled by the temperature sensor automatically, to make sure the booster work in a safe condition. Take manual operation to resume to the working condition.
- Pressure limitation: It functions by automatically sensing the pressure and temperature of the parts, so as to ensure the normal operation of the system.
- Anti-freezing: It is realized through the circulation of the working fluid to make sure the safety of the operation at the limited temperature.
- The solar collector is separated with the water tank, so the water tank can be located anywhere;
- Solar collector can be mounted on buildings in different styles;
- U pipe solar collector with anti-freezing fluid inside the tubes will achieve high anti freezing effect;
- Intelligent control system is reliable and convenient;
- Pressurized operation will guarantee sufficient water flow;
- Solar water heating system can be connected with auxiliary heating system at the preset joint.
This split solar water heating system is a desirable domestic hot water system.
Water Tank With One Copper Coil
Water Tank With Two Copper Coil