Flat Plate Solar Collector Non-pressure series
- Stylish streamline design
- Stainless steel inner tank for long life, always hot water on tap at any weather
- Reliable electric booster with thermal cut-out
- Thermosiphon circulation with less maintenance
- With supply water tank and controller unit for option
- Saving at least 60% of your water heating energy consumption
Under normal operating conditions the potable water within the potable storage tank is heated by the solar collectors. For example, in an open circuit system where the household hot water is in the collector circuit, cold water is pushed downwards via the long external pipe from the storage tank to the bottom of the solar collector. As the water is heated in the absorber by the sun, it rises to the top of the collector then travels through the short external pipe into the storage tank. In the evenings or when raining, the circulation stops and if the water is not hot enough, the electric heater can work to ensure you always have hot water on tap.